Houston Drunk Driver Accident Attorney
100% success rate in drunk driver accident cases
Were you hurt in a Houston car accident involving a drunk driver? A drunk driver accident lawyer is a personal injury lawyer who specializes in accident cases involving drunk drivers. Hugh Howerton is a Houston drunk driver accident lawyer and has been helping people hurt by drunk drivers for 30 years. Hugh has never lost a drunk driver accident case.
Did you know you may be entitled to extra compensation because the other driver was drunk? Did you know their insurance company may have to pay the damages caused by drunk driver?
Drunk drivers can change lives and ruin families in a split second. There is something you can do about.
For a free consultation call 713.984.9848.
What Is Legally Too Drunk To Drive
Driving while intoxicated (DWI) means driving drunk, Your blood alcohol concentration (BAC) will be determined by the state if whether you’re too intoxicated to operate any type of automobile. In Texas the blood alcohol concentration level is 0.08% for drivers 21 and older or any detectable amount for drivers under the age of 21.
Texas Drunk Driving Facts
- Texas is second in the nation only behind Alaska in the percentage of accidents that are alcohol related.
- Last year, 1323 people in Texas were killed in intoxicated driving accidents
- An average intoxicated driver has driven drunk at least 80 times before their first arrest
- There were 15,687 alcohol crash related injuries
What Damages Can I Get From The Drunk Driver’s Insurance Company ?
Under Texas law you may be entitled to receive compensation for the following damages
- Medical bills, both past and future
- Loss wages and loss of earning capacity
- Pain Suffering, Mental Anguish, Physical Disfigurement and Physical Impairment
- Car repaired or replaced if totaled
- Extra punitive damages because the at fault driver was intoxicated
Contact Houston Drunk Driver Accident Lawyer
For a free consultation and more information call Hugh Howerton at 713.984.9848