Houston Bicycle Accident Lawyer
Award Winning Trial Lawyer
Voted TOP 100 Texas trial lawyers Houston bicycle accident lawyer Hugh Howerton is a Board Certified, top AV rated personal injury lawyer with 27 years of experience.
Learn about your legal rights and options. For a free confidential review of your case call Hugh at 713.984.9848 or send Hugh an e-mail.
Bicycle Accident Facts
According to the U.S. Dept. of Transportation 726 people were killed in 2012 in bicycle/car accidents. The estimated number of people injured on bicycles the same year was 49,000. The increase in accidents from 2001-2011: 8.9%. The total cost of bicycle injury and death is over $4 billion per year.
What To Do After A Bicycle Accident
- Call the Police
- Tell the police officer exactly how the crash happened.
- Photograph the scene of the accident and placement of vehicles, if possible
- Get contact information of all witnesses
- Get other driver’s name, address, telephone number, insurance company name and policy number
- Seek immediate medical attention and tell the doctor about each and every injury and each body part that hurts
- Preserve your bicycle and do not attempt to fix it until photographs of the bicycle have been taken.
Get an Experienced Houston Bicycle Accident Lawyer
Contact the Law Offices of Hugh Howerton today.