Houston Burn Injury Lawyer
Specializing In Burn Injuries
Voted Top 100 Texas Trial Lawyers
For Help Call 713.984.9848
Houston Legal Services For Burn Injury Victims
Voted TOP 100 Texas trial lawyers Hugh Howerton is a personal injury lawyer who specializes in burn injury cases resulting from electrical shock, fire, industrial accidents, residential and commercial fires
If your loved one was burned by the negligence of another person or corporation they deserve justice and they need help.
You need a Houston burn injury lawyer that specializes in burn injury cases to help make sure those responsible pay for what they have done and to provide the financial support necessary to care for your loved one.
Burn Injury Facts
According to the Centers for Disease Control and prevention here are the facts:
- On average in the United States in 2010, someone died in a fire every 169 minutes, and someone was injured every 30 minutes
- About 85% of all U.S. fire deaths in 2009 occurred in homes (Karter 2011).
- In 2010, fire departments responded to 384,000 home fires in the United States, which claimed the lives of 2,640 people (not including firefighters) and injured another 13,350, not including firefighters
- Fire and burn injuries represent 1% of the incidence of injuries and 2% of the total costs of injuries, or $7.5 billion each year Males account for $4.8 billion (64%) of the total costs of fire/burn injuries.
- Hospitalized fire and burn injuries total $1 billion, or 1% of the total cost of all hospitalized injuries.
Why Choose Hugh Howerton
Voted one of the TOP 100 Texas trial lawyers Houston burn injury lawyer Hugh Howerton is a Board Certified personal injury lawyer who specializes in burn injury cases. Hugh Howerton has an AV rating the highest rating awarded a U.S. attorney for both legal skill and ethical conduct by the prestigious Martindale-Hubbell legal directory. Hugh Howerton has specialized in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases for 29 years.
Since Hugh only accepts a limited number of clients any one time your loved one will receive the extra time and attention they deserve.