Personal Injury Lawyer – Angleton
Angleton is the county seat of Brazoria County, Texas and lies at the intersection of Highway 288 and State Highway 35. Angleton was founded in 1890 and named after the wife of the general manager of the Velasco Terminal Railway. Unfortunately Angleton residents are hurt in car, truck and motorcycle accidents. They do not want to sue, they are not greedy they just want to be treated fairly and received just compensation for their injuries.
The people need a personal injury lawyer who will represent them them in claims against powerful insurance companies and corporations.
Personal Injury Lawyer
Voted TOP 100 Texas trial lawyers Hugh Howerton is an award-winning personal injury trial lawyer serving Angleton. A personal injury lawyer is a lawyer who specializes in injury and accident cases. They represent people hurt in accidents in claims against insurance companies and in lawsuits. For 29 years Hugh has helped good people hurt in accidents get treated fairly.
Personal injury lawyer Hugh Howerton specializes in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases involving car, semi-truck, motorcycle and work accidents. Hugh is a Board-Certified personal injury trial lawyer with the best AV rating.
If you are like Hugh’s past clients you don’t want to sue anyone you just want the insurance company to treat you fairly.
Hear from Hugh’s actual past clients who give their REVIEWS about Hugh.
Things To Ask A Personal Injury Lawyer
- Will you personally handle my case?
- What are your past results with my type of case?
- Do you specialize in Personal Injury Law?
- Are you Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law?
- Do you have an “AV” rating from Martindale-Hubbell legal directory? an “AV” rating is the highest rating awarded a U.S. attorney for both legal skill and ethical conduct.
- What do you charge?
About Hugh Howerton
- Personal caring service with an emphasis on integrity and commitment to every client
- Voted TOP 100 Texas trial lawyers
- AV rated attorney which is the highest rating for both legal skill and ethical conduct
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law
- 29 years of experience
- Millions of dollars won for his clients
What Kinds of Compensation Can I Recover?
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost wages
- Compensation for physical pain and mental anguish
- Compensation for physical impairment
- Compensation for physical disfigurement or scarring
Voted TOP 100 Texas trial lawyers Hugh Howerton is a personal injury lawyer serving Angleton who is Board Certified and has the best AV rating.